The session includes;
* yoga tools to help reduce stress and stay clam such as breath-work (pranayama).
* yoga practice that will help you where ever you are emotionally and physically.
Wherever you are in life, there is a practice to balance you. If life is hectic, there is a practice that concentrates on a calming and soothing.
If you are feeling stuck or down, there is a energising session to help your energy and life flow!
New mum? Feeling exhausted? The yin yoga session is exactly what you need....
The purpose of the sessions is to nourish your mind, body & soul.
(please see the 'blog' for more of an insight into yoga & breath)
Sitting on your mat, extend your legs straight out in front of you.
*So your sit bone is really connected to the ground, roll your buttock cheeks out to the side.
*Inhale, lift and extend your upper body
*Exhale and release down over your legs, lying forward as best you can. Hold onto your shins or feet.
* Breathe here. 5 breaths.
* Inhale to release back up to sitting.
Your left hand can reach around and rest on your lower back.
Stay here for 3-5 min.
To come out of the pose; place your left hand on the mat on your exhale,
bring both hands down next to your shoulders
on your next inhale, slowly push down into the mat, and lift your torso up, so your in an upright sitting position.
Stay here for a few breaths.
* Lying on the mat, let your feet & legs spread out and relax.
* Let your arms spread out away from the body and relax.
* Tuck your chin in slightly, allowing your spine to elongate along the mat.
* Come to notice your breath entering your nostrils, travelling down your body, and out again.
* Continue to notice your breath, the simplicity of it, and the magnificence of it.
The Bush Essence are a healing system that anyone can use. Flower Essence work on our energy body and help to support and heal our emotions.
Here I have pictured 'Meditation Essence'. Its a beautiful blend of flowers that help to quiet our minds, go within, and find our centre again, a perfect accompaniment for your 'calming your mind' practice.
You can buy this essence here....
Your birth experience is deeply personal journey. Often, we don't get the chance to process such a huge event as we focus on the incredible new being that has entered our lives. These sessions are designed to reconnect to your body, process your experience or birthing and feel your essence again.
A mixture of gentle Hatha and Yin yoga, as well as flower essences, these sessions are about you. Your emotions, your body, your breath.
Via Skype. $65 1hr.